Cape Town (UCT)
**** GGJ web site registration is now closed ****
NOTE on Starting time: Registration starts around 5.00PM on Friday 25th
- the entrance fee goes towards costs for providing meals over 2-3 days
- the event is open to everyone, as long as you are 'legal' (!) - 18+
- to use the UCT network infrastructure, we'll need to get people to register for temporary network access. Details will be clarified later.
- Please bring your own laptops/PC's, with whatever software you wish installed.
More information on the Cape Town Jam can be found here. Please read since this helps to explain how the Jam is run.
Note (taken from Cape Town Jame infor URL above):
- once you have registered here, please send an email to me (patrick @ cs . uct . ac . za) stating your name as well as you dietary requirements for catering purposes (halaal, vegetarian, etc)
- As part of the above-mentioned email, please also state whether you will be participating in the computer game or board game creation event.
- while there is security on Campus, any equipment brought onto UCT property is done so at your own risk. The University accepts no liability for any loss or theft, so please be vigilant.
The Department of Computer Science is located on Upper Campus - see
Parking will be available in Parking Area P6 (refer to the Upper Campus map), turn in just before the access boom. P6 is atthe extreme right on the map.
The Jam will be happening in Rm 2.03, on the second floor. You can enter from the from or back (Cissy Gool Plaza). If you enter from the front, go up the stairs to your left - the room is to your right.