Call for Video Greetings for GGJ14
The Game Jam is the perfect opportunity to record a video greeting for next year. Everyone are super hyped and gathered together.
We are looking for 3 different kinds of videos.
1. A greeting from your location, ie. “Hello from Global Game Jam Lima!”
2. Individuals answering one of the 2 questions (you decide which). “Global Game Jam [Name of Your Location] is …” or “The best thing about the last 48 hours of the Global Game Jam [Name of your location] was…”.
3. Something freestyle, like the Macedonian or Scottish entry in the GGJ 2013 Video Greeting
Some pointers (to make it easier for the video editor person that stitches all videos together:
- Don’t add your own music under the video (it makes the job harder for the video editor person to unify all videos)
- Don’t hardcode subtitles (subtitles will be added in different languages later)
- Don’t hardcode flags or other objects in the video (marking country will be done by editor)
- Name your videofile with: GGJ nr, location, country. For example GGJ14_GGJVancouver_Canada.mov
- Please speak in your language
- Add a text file with the same name as your file, except it should end in .txt, and containing the english translation of what you are saying.