Game: We Love You
Oh no, the loudspeaker of your Ice Cream van is stuck, and the people are gathering in hordes ! ! ! Make your customers happy, collect their money, re-stock your ice creams, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD don't let them near your van. Also, we (still) have a kick-ass fake 3D system. Controls are: - WASD or Arrow keys to Move - Space or Enter to shoot ice creams We love you so much, that we have included a feature to make your own levels. Instructions can be found from /other folder. Enjoy!
Backwards: One or more aspects of the game works the opposite as would normally be expected: maybe the controller is reversed (left is right, right is left), maybe you win lives every time you die, maybe it scrolls to the left and your character moonwalks.
Credits are given as following:
- Mikko Romppainen - Coding, Design
- Antti Seppänen - Design, "Art"
- Teppo Kauppinen - Music, SFX
Some additional credits go to:
- GfxLib - for coin sprite (http://www.spicypixel.net/2008/01/10/gfxlib-fuzed-a-free-developer-graphic-library/)
- Freesound.org - for *yippee* & *bling* -sound
- Muhammad Fihril Kamal - for the idea of fake 3D -technique and the human sprite
- CTRL+C / CTRL + V - For making our lives easier