Game: A way to your heart
Tools and Technologies
[!!! IMPORTANT TO READ]
- This game is an experimentation with sound based orientation and mental mapping. VERY steep learning curve (prototype style !).
- There are NO VISUALS for this game only SOUNDS.
- The sounds might not work properly on poor speaker (like those on a macbook). You'll need to get good headphones to play this game.
- Arrows : left, right, up, down
- Good brain mapping ability (sens of direction)
- A lot of patience
-Reach the "exit" of the maze. The game restarts when you reach it (gamejam style !)
MORE INFO - STRATEGIES
- The game take place in a 2D maze. You can have walls front, back, left and/or right.
- Take the time to differentiate all the differents states of sound based on the walls around you. (left/right are easier than front/back).
- A piece of paper to draw the maze is always nice.
- Closing your eyes makes it easier (worked for me).
- The game creates a new maze each time you start a session.
Logo - Garbiella Sanchez
Sound - Franck Weber
Everything else - André Berlemont