Game: Sonar Pulse
Created by Tom Harris, Nick London, Pranee McKinlay, Murray Lorden using the Unity 3D Engine.
Smoke & Bubbles by Jason Cheung Yi Kai
Sonar Pulse is a complete, polished and enjoyable game to play. Text used is simple and easy to read, with the silhouette aesthetic style providing a high contrast between foreground & background. Rich Audio environments are translated into visuals & there is a distinct sound design for all objects & actions within the game. It can be played with different strategies, and doesn't require quick repeated actions. The player controls are simple, relying on the left & right direction keys (or A & D respectively) for movement, and space bar to fire. Using the A, D and Space Bar keys, it can be played using only one hand. Menus are easy to navigate, simple, and intuitive.
We hope that a wide range of players get enjoyment from our game.
* Inclusive: The game is specifically designed to include people with a given disability.
* The game is complete, polished & enjoyable to play.
* The game has simple & clear text formatting to make it easy to read.
* The silhouette aesthetic style used provides a high contrast between foreground & background.
* There is a distinct sound design for all objects & actions within the game.
* Rich Audio environments are translated fully into visuals.
* The player controls are simple, relying on the left & right direction keys (or A & D respectively) for movement and Spacebar to fire.
* Game can be played using only one hand. (A, D, Spacebar)
* The game does not require quick repeated inputs. Can be played with a slow deliberate strategy requiring less dexterity.
* The game can be started without the player needing to navigate through multiple menus & menus are simple & intuitive.