An epic tale based in Neo-Feudal Japan of a (not so) noble Samurai warrior who had his eyes stolen by en evil demon. With his loss of vision, the Samurai has to utilise his other senses to observe his surroundings. With his years of training, and a few stumbles along his way, his quest for revenge has begun.
WSAD for player movement
Spacebar/Left Mouse Click for Attack
Inclusive Diversifier Challenge -
This game could be experienced by any person with partial or full loss of hearing, while still being able to enjoy the full entertainment of this game prototype.
List of accessibility features included -
Motor – ability to operate a controller =>
• Simple controls
• Large well-spaced interactive elements
Hearing – ability to hear =>
• Reinforce any important audio information with visuals/text, eg. indication of which direction you’re being shot from in FPS games
• Clearly formatted text for all speech (subtitles, eg. “John: Hello”)
• Clearly formatted text for important background sounds (captions, eg. “Wind whistles”)
Cognitive – ability to understand, remember, process information =>
• Game can be started without navigating multiple levels of menus
• Reinforce any information conveyed by text with images, sound or speech