Was drawn in by the fantastic looking title screen, but there are so many games to try so I skipped trying to get this one running. And seems to be based on an existing project?
Game: THE MISSION: BATTLE MODE
THE MISSION: BATTLE MODE is a 2-3 player competitive retro platformer/shooter. You have two ways of killing your opponents: disintegration or implosion. The slow-moving imploding shot can also destroy the level itself, so as the intense battle whittles away the terrain, players might have to change how they play. Recommendation for 2 player sessions: close-range jumping and shooting frenzies until one or both players are nothing but a pile of dust. Respawn and repeat. Players 1 and 2 play with a PS3 controller each, and both of these must be plugged in for the game to play at all. Optional 3rd player can play using the computer keyboard.
Processing isn't properly building the project into an application/executable. To play the game, please do the following:
- Go to http://processing.org/download/ and download and install the version of Processing for your OS.
- Copy and paste the 3 libraries in the directory /release/libraries/ into your /Documents/Processing/libraries/ directory.
- Go to /release/The_Mission_Battle_Mode_2/ and open any one of the .pde files. This will open the entire project in Processing.
- Connect 2 PS3 controllers to your computer.
- In Processing, click on the play button, or Sketch/Run in the menu.
Mac OS X+
Linux / Unix
Made in Processing
Monday, January 28, 2013 - 00:40