Game: KEVIN COSTNER`s TATANKA HUNTING SIMULATOR 2013
If you've seen "Dances with wolves", you know that eating fresh bison (tatanka in Sioux) hearts makes Kevin a happy Costner! Jump on a tatanka and stay on it long enough to eat it's heart, filling up the hunger meter. Watch out and don't fall to the ground or hit the horizontal edges of the screen! Each time you fail a run, you get coins for total distance traveled and eaten hearts, which you can spend on upgrades for your character.... like a flying squirrel costume. How awesome is that?!
Arrows or WSAD
SPACE - jump off from a tatanka + when you got flying squirrel costume from shop hold SPACE to use it.
There are several perks and items to buy in the shop
1. ASS OF STEEL - bounce off the ground the first time you hit it
2. ULTRA JUMP - better jumping skills
3. FLYING SQUIRREL COSTUME - it`s obvious... HOLD SPACE TO USE IT
4. SPEEDY KEVIN - better in-air control
5. GOOD TATANKA! - better control when riding a tatanka
6. LARGE STOMACH - you can ride longer without eating hearts
7. OM NOM NOM! - you eat tatanka hearts faster
In this game we used screenshots from "Dances with wolves" also we used tom kristoffersens music called "Western music on the tyros 3" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caxAXxnXQ68
We hope you`ll enjoy playing this game as much as we enjoyed making it! :)
*No buffallos or kevins were harmed in the making of this game!