The player has to avoid barriers and obstacles by navigating a blinking firefly through fully dark caves. If the firefly´s distance towards obstacles is too small, a HEARTBEAT sound will play until the distance gets to a less critical level. Glowing Flowers illuminate certain terrains in a small radius around them. The goal of each level is to reach all flowers. By collecting all flowers, the player unlocks new areas he/ she can explore. Not only the level barriers but also lurking enemies like spiders and bats are hiding in the dark.
Backwards: One or more aspects of the game works the opposite as would normally be expected: maybe the controller is reversed (left is right, right is left), maybe you win lives every time you die, maybe it scrolls to the left and your character moonwalks.
May the (Web) Force Be with You: The game runs in a browser with no plugin.
- Nils Daumann - Programming, Game Design
- Marcus Goitowski - Programming, Game Design
- Florian Jacobsen - Illustration & Layout, Graphic Design, Level Design
- Patrick Malissa - Programming, Game Design
- Sebastian Mondry - Character Design, Game Design
- Sebastian Schneider - Documentation, Sound Engineering, Game Design